Translate

Monday, November 17, 2014

You CAN Sit With Us! (And You Should)

So today I want to write a post about spending time with the other members of the cohort, and to do so I have channeled my inner Mean Girl...except in reverse. So instead of telling people "You can't sit with us!" I'm saying " You CAN sit with us!" And you also SHOULD.

Last week on Friday, we had a karaoke night planned by the leaders of our division, Applied Psychology and Human Development. It was so much fun! A few of us met up beforehand and then went down to the karaoke bar together, and when we got there we sang songs loudly and with reckless abandon. Sadly though, there were only 5 of us there (the usual suspects).

This makes me so sad! I wish more members of the cohort would come out and chill with us. I love getting to hang out with the usual crowd, but it would be such a nice change of pace to hang out with someone new, and I would really enjoy getting to know the members of the cohort with whom I haven't yet had a chance to interact.Also, we have so much fun when we hang out! I know some of our cohort members have other friends and obligations in the area that keep them from hanging out with us, but others are sitting at home alone when they could be chilling with the Kounseling Krew (I know you like that new slang). 

Welp...hopefully more people will come out to the Friendsgiving we're having on Friday. Look out for pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment