Translate

Friday, December 19, 2014

READY TO GO

I am so so so ready to go home. It's not even that cold yet, but it'll be so good to get back to the warmth of the Caribbean. I snapped a picture of my bikini in my suitcase, and I must say it's amazing to be able to pack a bathing suit when you're on your way home for Christmas. I don't think there's quite a feeling like it. I threw about six pairs of shorts and two short skirts in there; I'm ready to go.

Sadly, it won't be a completely free vacation. The application for my program's second year is due early in January, so I'll be working on my new statement of purpose while I'm chilling at the beach. I kid, of course. I won't be bringing my laptop to the beach.

Since I love you all so much, I will continue to blog throughout the Christmas break, and of course will provide braggy photos of the Caribbean sun and the palm trees swaying in the breeze of the Caribbean Sea. See you in Trinidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment